BUTTON LINK TO SUBMISSION SYSTEM:
Submission Deadline: 30th June 2021 11:59pm HKT
If you would like to present a paper or a poster, please submit your contribution before the deadline, using the above link supported by Ex ordo, which is fully GDPR compliant for data security.
Notification of acceptance: 31st July, 2021 (tentative).
If you need any assistance with your abstract submission, please email to email@example.com.
BFS Junior Scholar Paper Award (sponsored by SIG)
- Eligibility is restricted to PhD students and junior researchers who have not obtained their PhD degree more than two years before the submission deadline;
- All applicants must be members of the Bachelier Finance Society by the same deadline;
- Each applicant may be a co-author of only one paper submitted to each biennial competition;
- Submissions may include papers with senior co-authors (i.e. ineligible for the award), provided that each senior co-author writes a letter attesting a leading role and major contributions to the results to the junior researcher(s). Senior authors do not receive any award;
- Papers entered in the competition must have been submitted for publication in a peer-reviewed journal in English by the application deadline. Papers do not need to be published at the time of submission.
- Short curriculum vitae (two pages maximum);
- Letter from Mentor or Advisor attesting that the student(s) meet the conditions of the award;
- In case of co-authored papers, a letter from each senior author attesting to the contribution of the junior applicant in the scholarship.