Change Windows 2012 Domain user password Web page
– Create a web page for Windows 2012 Domain user account to change change password (by using RD Web Access)
Under Windows Server 2012, the old way of using unsupported IISADMPWD functions can be used to to change Domain user password (see reference on: How to manage my Windows user password through IIS web portal ). Though this method is proved to be working in windows server 2012 from my colleague’s experience, I am looking for another way of doing the same thing, I mean in MS supported way.
Below way can only be used to change **DOMAIN** User password, if you would like to change user password in a standalone Windows server 2012, you can do it by using IISADMPWD functions.
My references link are as follows:
– Windows Server 2012 – Install and Configure Remote Desktop Services
– Step by Step Customizing RD Web Access 2012 R2 – Part 1
– How to manage my Windows user password through IIS web portal
1. Installation of RD Web Access component from Remote Desktop Services
2. Configuration IIS 8 on RDWeb Application Settings
Go to Server Manager
-> Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
-> Expand SERVER01 -> Sites -> Default Web Site -> RDWeb
-> Right Click Pages -> Switch to Features View -> Click “Application Settings” in Features list
Test by starting IE browser and go to :